moderated Re: FS voice assist has access to my microphone and I don't want that

Chris Hill

 don't remember, seems like it was either in options or utilities in previous versions.

CH

On 7/16/2022 14:04, Gene Warner wrote:

Thanks! Either my memory is faulty, it might me, or they moved it because I could have sworn that the 'Enable voice assist' option was in the user section of the settings center.

Gene...

On 7/16/2022 2:55 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Gene. This is not true. I am running the latest JAWS update. If I go into JAWS>Utilities>Voice Assistant>Settings, the first check box there is, Enable Voice Assistant. I have it unchecked. It has not been removed.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...