moderated Re: Reminder on adding contact in Outlook groups

Zel Iscel

By ‘Email template’, do you mean you can set up a form or prepare a general email with the info?

Zel Iscel

Principal Consultant

Inclusive World

Mob: 0413813885

Eml: zel@...

Web: www.inclusiveworld.com.au

Inclusive World acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We also pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander elders past, present, and future.