moderated Re: windows 11 upgrade

Gene Warner

First letter navigation works for me with the favorites, but only after you have entered the favorites folder the favorite you want is in, in other words, first letter navigation doesn't work if only the favorites is showing.

Gene...

On 7/15/2022 4:15 PM, Karen Reynolds wrote:
I usually get that screen when I boot my computer after “Windows 11 upgrade” notice has been in notifications for a week or so. Sometimes I don’t always notice, but this has gone on for about a year. Perhaps once a month or so I get the notice. I press the decline button and then the not now button and that seems to make it go away for awhile.
I’ll move to it as soon as I can get Edge figured out. For some reason there are a couple of webpages I use that I can’t seem to figure out in Edge. Mostly downloading from BARD. I also can’t seem to be able to get into favorites as well as I do in IE. And the ones under imported from IE won’t let me use a first letter find on them, so I have to arrow a lot. I’m hoping once IE is gone and I’m using 11 that this will go away.
Karen
*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Drew Hunthausen
*Sent:* Friday, July 15, 2022 12:33 PM
*To:* jfw@groups.io
*Subject:* windows 11 upgrade
Hi list,
I came back from a trip last night and when I turned on my computer I was able to log in with Jaws like normal but then a screen came up for windows 11 upgrade. I only know this as I had a friend looking at through face time, but even with their help I could not get past it and just had a frend stop by and do it for me. Has anyone else encountered this and how do I go about fully declining the upgrade so this doesn’t happen again? Thanks so much