From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Drew Hunthausen
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2022 12:33 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: windows 11 upgrade

Hi list,

I came back from a trip last night and when I turned on my computer I was able to log in with Jaws like normal but then a screen came up for windows 11 upgrade. I only know this as I had a friend looking at through face time, but even with their help I could not get past it and just had a frend stop by and do it for me. Has anyone else encountered this and how do I go about fully declining the upgrade so this doesn’t happen again? Thanks so much