moderated Re: pdf and bookmarks

Karen Reynolds

So if I wanted to use it to mark my place temporarily, close the pdf, a day or so later come back to it. I could use the temporary one? And how do I get rid of them when I don’t need them?

Karen

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 11:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: pdf and bookmarks

Karen,

I just tried JAWS’s traditional placemarker setting in a PDF file, and they worked. For example, at the point where you want a temporary bookmark/placemarker, press control-Windows key-k. When you wish to return to that spot, press k, and you’ll be taken right there.

For permanent placemarker settings, press control-shift-k. After that, use your arrow and tab keys to view your choices.

--

My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions and, for qualified readers in the US, at the National Library Service/BARD. Go to: https://adrianspratt.com/book/