moderated Re: How to invoke Search for Messages command in Outlook 2021

Zel Iscel

Hi Lenore,

I have a laptop and a PC and Control + “e” works on both, but it’s great there are different ways to do the same thing.

Don’t have a bluetooth keyboard though.

Cheers

Zel

Zel Iscel

Principal Consultant

Inclusive World

Mob: 0413813885

Eml: zel@...

Web: www.inclusiveworld.com.au

Inclusive World acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We also pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander elders past, present, and future.