moderated Re: How to invoke Search for Messages command in Outlook 2021

Lenore Presley

Lenore here.

Hello Rod,

You hit the head with the nail!  Actually, in my case, I needed to do the shit plus tab twice before I was able to find the edit box.  Then I tabbed around and used arrow keys and also found Advanced Search as wel..

To those who answered with Contro plus e, that command doesn’t work on either wireless keyboard or the laptop keyboard, sory to tell you this.

EOM