From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: July 11, 2022 06:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Website error messages

Quite right, JM. that's why I suggest using the JAWS refresh-like command before resorting to F5. With the JAWS command, you don't lose data. At any rate, I never have.

--
My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions and, for qualified readers in the US, at the National Library Service/BARD. Go to: https://adrianspratt.com/book/