From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English via groups.io
Sent: 11 July 2022 14:16
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Discord

Hi Brian,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'join a meeting.' You join a discord server by getting an invite link (after you click the link it simply asks if you want to join.) There are no actual 'meetings' on discord, unless of course there's some weird system I've never seen in the servers I'm a part of. You just join a voice chat when everyone else is in one, and you do that by pressing space bar on the voice channel.

- James (gvh#4198 on discord if you want any help with it)

On 7/11/22, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:
When they sent me an e-mail, I had to fix my user name and password,
and to do so, I had to type in my phone number or e-mail.

I forgot which one I used.

AIRA assisted me with this, because I really had no idea how to do it.

Next time, I kee better notes.

Justin