moderated Re: How to invoke Search for Messages command in Outlook 2021

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 07:26 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
I use ctrl-shift-f, would you believe? In Word it is the font dialog, but in outlook it is advanced find.
-
And if you prefer to get the Advanced Find dialog, rather than the basic find edit box, this is exactly what you should be doing.  Being able to set search criteria that advanced find allows can be very, very handy indeed, but I use it "as needed."  Most of my searches are quick and dirty searches with the basic edit box.

     ~ Lauren Bacall