moderated Re: How to invoke Search for Messages command in Outlook 2021

Ann Byrne

I use ctrl-shift-f, would you believe? In Word it is the font dialog, but in outlook it is advanced find.

At 06:16 PM 7/11/2022, you wrote:
On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 06:25 PM, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:
I do not have that specific version of Outlook, but I use control E

-Nor do I (I have 2015), but the CTRL + E shortcut to throw focus to the message search box has been around for a very long time indeed. You will be able to knock me over with a feather if Microsoft were ever to eliminate that one!--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044 Â

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If you’re alive, it isn’t.   ~ Lauren Bacall