moderated Re: How to invoke Search for Messages command in Outlook 2021

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 06:25 PM, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:
I do not have that specific version of Outlook, but I use control E
-
Nor do I (I have 2015), but the CTRL + E shortcut to throw focus to the message search box has been around for a very long time indeed.  You will be able to knock me over with a feather if Microsoft were ever to eliminate that one!

     ~ Lauren Bacall