moderated Re: Outlook Rules

Rod,

Well, that's a big relief to hear.  I have almost never seen Microsoft remove a shortcut in office that's been around "forever."  And there are often several different shortcuts to get to precisely the same thing.  Classic case is ALT + H, FN opens the Font Dialog precisely the same as CTRL + D does in MS-Word.  I personally find CTRL + D easier to use, but it is not shown anywhere on the ribbon (and many alternate shortcuts are not).

     ~ Lauren Bacall