From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenore Presley via groups.io
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2022 4:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to invoke Search for Messages command in Outlook 2021

Lenore here.

Hello all,

I have Outlook 2021.  I used to be able to invoke the search command on Outlook 2021 for e-mail messages in a specific folder by pressing F3 key.  But now it doesn’t work.  I have no clue on how I can pull up the search command for e-mail messges.  Would you please help?  I have JAWS 2022 current build.

Thanks!

EOM