moderated Re: Website error messages

JM Casey

If you hit refresh on the browser though, it will clear any form data you have entered. You might or might not get a warning about this, depending on the webpage and how it's designed.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: July 11, 2022 05:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Website error messages

Barbara,

When this happens to me, I use the JAWS version of screen refresh by pressing JAWS key-escape. If that doesn't work, try the Windows F5 refresh followed by the same Jaws key combo.

--
My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions and, for qualified readers in the US, at the National Library Service/BARD. Go to: https://adrianspratt.com/book/