moderated Re: Replacement for Thunderbird?

dennis

same here.

On 7/10/2022 9:34 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
Maybe its the settings I use but I find that in my case I'm just the opposite. I am much more efficient with an email client than with the GMail web site.

Its a pity that the old Outlook Express is no more. Although it had news group access that I didn't need, its email client was simple and easy and did everything I needed from an email client.

There something called OE classic but it is completely inaccessible through a screen reader, or at least it was the last time I tried it.

https://www.oeclassic.com

Gene...

On 7/10/2022 10:18 PM, David Moore wrote:
I use the on line Gmail, and I can be more efficient than I can using any client!

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022, 10:11 PM Bill White <billwhite92701@... <mailto:billwhite92701@...>> wrote:

    Hi, Brian. Gene didn't have to deflect anything. Your aim is
    horrible. Maybe we're the ones who are sighted, and maybe you need
    cataract surgery ... on your mind!____

    __ __

    Bill White____

    __ __