moderated Re: Outlook Rules

Rod & Ele Macdonald

Hello Brian,

In December I purchased a new desktop – HP Envy I7, Windows 11 and Office 2021. Best Buy set it all up. I tried to make accessibility adjustments where I knew how.

Given that I am not sure everything is in optimum order in terms of settings, the Home screen consists of the following (e.g., Alt+H and then cycle with tTab):

New Email Alt+H, N

Delete Alt+D

Archive Alt+O

Move Alt+H, M, V

Reply Ctrl+R

Forweard Ctrl+F

Quick Steps Alt+H, Q, S

Unread/ Read Ctrl+U/Ctrl-Q

Follow Up Alt+H, U

Search People

Addresss Book Ctrl+Shift+B

Filter Email Alt+H, L

Send/Receive All Folders Alt+H, S

More Commands, Home Alt+H

Ribbon Display Options

File Tab

No sign of Rules here, but I found “Rules” twiced: Once with  a KeyTip of Alt+H, S; and once on “More Commands” as just a control – no access letter, and when I pressed it it just took me back to the message list.

I had a brief introduction to Office 2013, but nothing since until I got 2021; so I don’t know what may have changed.

The above references Outlook only. I wqill get to Word soon.

I hope this helps.

Rod