moderated Re: Replacement for Thunderbird?

Gene Warner

If you don't have anything nice to say, you should try saying nothing at all.

I never blamed anyone for my downloading and installing of version 102. And I took care of my mistake by downgrading. So I would say that I owned my mistake and fixed it!

So stop putting words in my mouth. You should take your own advice and own what comes out of your mouth!

Gene...

On 7/10/2022 8:33 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 08:19 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
Then 102 should be marked as a beta and not an official release
which is how it is marked in their releases directory.
-
But it's clear exactly what it is on the release notes page.
It's simple, really, if you are not being offered an update via the installed version, which is on the release channel, then anything you download is NOT a production release.
This is your doing.  At least own your own choices.
*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If you’re alive, it isn’t.
*     ~ Lauren Bacall