moderated Re: Outlook Rules

Rod,

If you find out that the Home Ribbon (or any other) has been rearranged in any of the Office versions subsequent to Office 2016 please do post about that here.

I have Office 2016, but have worked with Office 2019 and M365, and have not seen any differences in the ribbons for Word that I can recall.  I would be shocked if Office 2021 were to vary from either Office 2019 or M365 in terms of the ribbons for any of the most commonly used Office suite programs.

     ~ Lauren Bacall