moderated Re: Outlook Rules

Rod,

Unless they changed something in regard to the default controls on the Home Ribbon under M365, I honestly can't say what's going wrong, particularly since Braille input is being used.

Everyone I've ever worked with (and including myself) has used a standard QWERTY keyboard and I don't know what complications the Braille input may be triggering.  I wish I could be of more help, but someone reading who routinely uses Braille input can probably offer some insight.

     ~ Lauren Bacall