From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 5:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook Rules

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 03:30 AM, Rod & Ele Macdonald wrote:

My apologies, but I am not sure how to follow your suggestion - “ALT + H, RR, L”. What does the middle paret of thias mean? I tried Alt+h, R, L but never reached the Rules and Alerts tab.

Rod,

Note that it's ALT + H, RR, L.   Home Ribbon, Rules (the RR or double R, not single), L (Manage Rules & Alerts)

There are many keyboard shortcuts in programs as complex as Outlook that use two characters at various points in the whole key sequence.