moderated Re: Fonts

Don Walls

I’d done as you suggest, Brian, but when I tinkered, my problem was size of font.  I changed that to 10 and now all is back to normal!  Whew!  Many thanks.

Don

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 9:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Fonts

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 12:13 PM, Don Walls wrote:
Brian, I have highlighted the whole text of the file but when using control D it doesn’t effect the change.
-
What button are you activating afterward?  The "Set as Default" button will NOT change the existing text to the newly chosen font, it just makes that newly chosen font what will be used by default when you are entering new text.  If you want the existing text you have selected to change, you have to hit the OK button in the Font dialog.  If you then also want to make sure that what you've just chosen becomes the default dialog (whether just in that file or for your Normal.dot used to create all files) you have to use the Set as Default button to do that.

     ~ Lauren Bacall