moderated Re: Fonts

Adrian Spratt

If you change font through the Word dialog with either control-f or control-d, tabbing will take you to a default button.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Walls
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 2:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Fonts

I’ve got Windows 10 and JAWS 2020.  I’ve had the font in a Word file change.  Obviously, I’ve inadvertently changed it.  My default font is Calibre and it has changed to Laido, so instead of normal length of lines each line is very, very long.  I can get to the Home spot and change font there, but the change is not reflected when I return to my Word file.  What should I be doing instead of just hitting the enter key once I’ve made the change?

My grateful thanks for any help with this.

Don