From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rod & Ele Macdonald
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 3:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook Rules

Brian,

My apologies, but I am not sure how to follow your suggestion - “ALT + H, RR, L”. What does the middle paret of thias mean? I tried Alt+h, R, L but never reached the Rules and Alerts tab.

My theme song…

I’m an old cow hand,

From the rRio Grand,

But my legs ain’t bowed,

And my cheeks ain’t tanned;

I’m a cowboy who never saw a cow,

Never roped a steer ‘cause I don’t know how,

And I sure ain’t fixin’ to start in now…

Yippie tie-yo, tie-yay!

Sorry … I couldn’t even figure out how to send this privately.

Rod