From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2022 5:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Scanners for convenient OCR and Open Book

I have one and I agree that it works well, because it is a federal crime to open mail not addressed to you I like to scan my mail before opening it. It's also a good way to spot junk mail without opening it first. The Pearl wont read through the cellophane they put in the opening on windowed envelopes, so I went back to my flat bed scanner.

Gene...

On 7/7/2022 5:11 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi there, Freedom Scientific have a Portable Camera called Pearl that
is easy to carry and you can scan more than one page at a time The
camera also support convenience OCR with Jaws. They are currently selling it at a price of $200 during Summer Specials If you are interested, you can visit freedomscientific.com for more information.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael H. Munn