moderated Re: Outlook Rules

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 09:52 PM, Rod & Ele Macdonald wrote:
Can you tell me how to delete the multiple attempts I have made that do not work?
-
Rod,

This is most easily done in the Manage Rules & Alerts dialog, which you get to by ALT + H, RR, L.  I'd say the dialog is pretty self explanatory.  A list of your existing rules is presented with a checkbox associated with each.  After you have selected the rule or rules you wish to delete, navigate back to the Delete button and activate it and they're gone.  Then you can exit the dialog.

     ~ Lauren Bacall