moderated Outlook Rules

Rod & Ele Macdonald

Greetings ... I am new on this list and would appreciate some "best practice" advice. I am accessinmg Windows 11 ands Office 2021 for the first time, using a Handy Tech Braille Star 80 as my only means of access - meaning I am not able to use speech.

I want to "organize" a very cluttered Inbox in Outlook, and the way to go seems to be to set up rules to route all that traffic to separate folders. I searched for information on setting up rules, but did not find this information particularly user-friendly from the keyboard.

Can anyone please share advice/instructions on how to set up Outlook rules from the keyboard using Jaws 2022?

Thank you.
Rod Macdonald