From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 9:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Translating a web page?

Hi Bill!

This is weird! I decided to try Google Translate on the web site and
still could not get it in English!

Gene...

On 7/8/2022 12:29 PM, Gene Warner via groups.io wrote:
Hi Bill!

I thought I put the URL in my first message, but here it is:

www.audiogame.store

Thanks!
Gene...

On 7/8/2022 12:20 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Gene. Please give me the website link, and I'll try to figure out
how to get Edge to translate it to English for you. If and when I
figure it out, I'll e-mail you the steps I used to get the translation.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...