moderated Re: Form fields not reading correctly.

nocm@...

Hello bill,

My Windows and firefox versions are the same as is my Jaws, but the only
difference is I run forms mode set to manual.

Kevin

Kevin

On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 22:10:09 -0700 "Bill White" <billwhite92701@...>
writes:

Hi, Kevin. I am not having this problem with Firefox in form fields.
I am
running the following versions and builds,

Microsoft Windows
Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1806)

Firefox Version 102.0

JAWS Job Access With Speech