www.audiogame.store

Thanks!
Gene...

On 7/8/2022 12:20 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Gene. Please give me the website link, and I'll try to figure out how to get Edge to translate it to English for you. If and when I figure it out, I'll e-mail you the steps I used to get the translation.
Bill White
billwhite92701@...
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 8:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Translating a web page?
Hi again Bill!
I just tried using insert+escape to see if refreshing JAWS would get me
the translated page, it didn't.
Gene...
On 7/8/2022 8:56 AM, Gene Warner via groups.io wrote:
Hi Bill!

I'm an idiot! Why didn't I think of that?

I say that because I have to do that when logging into NFB newsline
because after I fill in my log in credentials, JAWS thinks that I'm on a
blank page. But after I refresh JAWS with the insert+escape keys, the
web page is back and I can hit the submit button.

Gene...

On 7/7/2022 9:47 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Gene. The only thing I can think of that might help after you
press the button to translate, is to press JAWS key plus ESCAPE to
refresh the screen, so JAWS doesn't think you're still on the
previous, untranslated page.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...