From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Karen Reynolds
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 6:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: License and years left

Hi,

I called and updated my SMA. I want to take a look at it. This morning when I booted my computer a dialog box popped up and wanted to renew my license. I did go through the steps and then woke up and wondered if all is okay with my SMA. There used to be a page where you could put in your number and see how many years you have left. I found the one for keys, but not the one for years. Does anyone know that page?

Karen