Here are the URLs to the web pages you need.

https://fsactivate.freedomscientific.com/Activation/VerifyActivationKeys

This page asks for your serial number, when you submit it you will get a page with information about how many activations you have left. The item you are interesting is version, it will tell you the year you are licensed up to, in my case I am licensed to 2024.

On 7/8/2022 11:42 AM, Karen Reynolds wrote:
Hi Jean,
When I press insert j it only gives me the version number. I'm not able to up arrow at all.
Karen
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 9:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: License and years left
Hi Karen!
You should be able to go to the about JAWS dialog and it will tell you how many upgrades you have left.
1. insert+J to open the JAWS context menu 2. press up arrow two time to get to the about option 3. press enter 4. press insert+alt+W to virtualize the dialog, this makes it easy to browse what it says.
or you could switch to the JAWS cursor by pressing the numeric keypad - key.
hth
Gene...
On 7/8/2022 9:26 AM, Karen Reynolds wrote:
Hi,

I called and updated my SMA. I want to take a look at it. This morning
when I booted my computer a dialog box popped up and wanted to renew
my license. I did go through the steps and then woke up and wondered
if all is okay with my SMA. There used to be a page where you could
put in your number and see how many years you have left. I found the
one for keys, but not the one for years. Does anyone know that page?

Karen

Gene...