From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 9:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: License and years left

Hi Karen!

You should be able to go to the about JAWS dialog and it will tell you how many upgrades you have left.

1. insert+J to open the JAWS context menu 2. press up arrow two time to get to the about option 3. press enter 4. press insert+alt+W to virtualize the dialog, this makes it easy to browse what it says.
or you could switch to the JAWS cursor by pressing the numeric keypad - key.

hth

Gene...

On 7/8/2022 9:26 AM, Karen Reynolds wrote:
Hi,

I called and updated my SMA. I want to take a look at it. This morning
when I booted my computer a dialog box popped up and wanted to renew
my license. I did go through the steps and then woke up and wondered
if all is okay with my SMA. There used to be a page where you could
put in your number and see how many years you have left. I found the
one for keys, but not the one for years. Does anyone know that page?

Karen