Hi again Bill!

I just tried using insert+escape to see if refreshing JAWS would get me the translated page, it didn't.

Gene...

On 7/8/2022 8:56 AM, Gene Warner via groups.io wrote:
Hi Bill!
I'm an idiot! Why didn't I think of that?
I say that because I have to do that when logging into NFB newsline because after I fill in my log in credentials, JAWS thinks that I'm on a blank page. But after I refresh JAWS with the insert+escape keys, the web page is back and I can hit the submit button.
Gene...
On 7/7/2022 9:47 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Gene. The only thing I can think of that might help after you press the button to translate, is to press JAWS key plus ESCAPE to refresh the screen, so JAWS doesn't think you're still on the previous, untranslated page.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2022 6:13 PM
To: JAWS support list
Subject: Translating a web page?

Hi everyone!

I am trying to get to this web site, when I get there it is in Italian.
Edge offers to translate it to English And I tell it to do the
translation, but when it finishes the site is still in Italian! Is the
translation not working or am I missing something that I have to do with
JAWS before I can see the translated page?

Thanks!
Gene...