From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
nocm@...
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2022 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Form fields not reading correctly.

I'm having problems in firefox and form fields with information not
reading correctly with jaws. When arrowing right over the first character
that I entered into the form field the character does not read correctly.
If I arrow left over the character it will read correctly. The form field
also places a ghosted character at the end that echo's the first
character in the field even though the character is not at the end of the
field.

Any Ideas on how to fix?

Kevin