From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2022 6:13 PM
To: JAWS support list
Subject: Translating a web page?

Hi everyone!

I am trying to get to this web site, when I get there it is in Italian.
Edge offers to translate it to English And I tell it to do the
translation, but when it finishes the site is still in Italian! Is the
translation not working or am I missing something that I have to do with
JAWS before I can see the translated page?

Thanks!
Gene...