From: "Michael Munn " <michaelrbms@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2022 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: Scanners for convenient OCR and Open Book

Hi there, Freedom Scientific have a Portable Camera called Pearl that is
easy to carry and you can scan more than one page at a time
The camera also support convenience OCR with Jaws. They are currently
selling it at a price of $200 during Summer Specials
If you are interested, you can visit freedomscientific.com for more
information.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael H. Munn