From: "Gene Warner" <genewarner3@...>
To: "JAWS support list" <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2022 11:37 AM
Subject: Scanners for convenient OCR and Open Book

Hi everyone!

I currently have a color photo scanner, I believe that I could get
better OCR results if I switched to a scanner designed primarily for
scanning documents. Can anyone recommend one? I wouldn't mind a document
feeder, but it doesn't need to be one that can hold a ton of pages, if
it can hold and feed 10 pages, that would be plenty for my needs.

Thanks!
Gene...