moderated Re: Scanners for convenient OCR and Open Book

Gene Warner

Hi Feliciano!

Thanks for the recommendation! I should have also said that I am looking for just a scanner, not one of these all-in-one devices because I have a printer that I am happy with.

Gene...

On 7/7/2022 12:39 PM, Feliciano G wrote:
I always recommend Epson printer/scanners because of their ease of use and accessible utility with scanning and creating PDFs.
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On Jul 7, 2022, at 9:37 AM, Gene Warner <genewarner3@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hi everyone!

I currently have a color photo scanner, I believe that I could get better OCR results if I switched to a scanner designed primarily for scanning documents. Can anyone recommend one? I wouldn't mind a document feeder, but it doesn't need to be one that can hold a ton of pages, if it can hold and feed 10 pages, that would be plenty for my needs.

Thanks!
Gene...