moderated Re: Duplicating JAWS settings on a second computer

Steve Nutt

Hi,

A better way in my view than using JAWS export/import stuff, is to go to Utilities, then Explore Utilities Folder, then Explore My Settings.

Once in there, Copy Control A and Control C, everything to the clipboard,  and paste it onto a USB stick or another drive.

Next go into the other JAWS machine, go to Utilities, Explore Utilities, Explore My Settings, and paste everything in there that you copied.

This assumes that both versions of JAWS are the same version, but all the scripts and everything should come over.

All the best

Steve