moderated Re: JAWS and Apple's iCloud?

Gene Warner

Hi Darren!

I encountered that problem too, I'd have to go through the login process several times before it would work.

Hi Mark!

I'd say you are lucky. Unlike you I found transfering my photos directly off the phone much easier than dealing with Apple's web site.

At this point I am so annoyed with the lie that is Apple's accessibility statement that I can no longer support them by using any of their products. So I am now researching Android phones as well as the Blind Shell 2, especially now that you can use it for Aira. Apple can pound sand for all that I care about them any more.

Gene...

On 7/5/2022 12:18 PM, Darren Tomblin wrote:
Hi just wondering if anyone has tried using passwords from iCloud I’ve done all the steps but when I tried to insert one there’s none
73,
Darren Tomblin KC9JJJ

On Jul 5, 2022, at 7:52 AM, Mark Fisher <fishsilv@...> wrote:

Hi

I must be lucky - I've had no problems downloading photos after logging into iCloud on my PC. If anything, I've found it a lot easier than what I used to do with plugging in the iPhone.  It could be a little more accessible and having a little vision helps.
--
Mark Fisher
Manager - People Systems