From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 4:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Changing From One License Type to Another: Additional Costs?

I purchased my SMA with a college trust fund back in 2002, as I was going to school back then. The SMA was a "Professional" license. I want to try to change my recent home annual license to a perpetual license, but I'm not sure how much it would cost to upgrade from one license to another. Am I right when I hear that a perpetual license never expires?
On 07/06/2022 2:58 AM molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

I used to have an SMA for Jaws, not sure which version of Jaws it was.
My SMA had expired, and rather than renewing the SMA I purchased the
home annual yearly subscription for around $95. In my opinion it's
easier than trying to renew an expired SMA.

On 7/3/22, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@...> wrote:
I originally purchased an SMA when I originally purchased JAWS,
starting with version 3.7.

On 07/03/2022 3:27 AM Gerald Levy via groups.io
<bwaylimited@...> wrote:

Sorry, no can do. Once you have selected the annual license
option, you cannot switch to the SMA option without purchasing JAWS
outright for $950, if you have not previously done so.

Gerald

On 7/2/2022 9:59 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

> > Hi, it's Annabelle.
I have an Annual license for JAWS 2021, and I'd like to
change it to a perpetual license. Those are the ones that don't expire, right?
Will it cost me anything? If so, how much. Specifically, I have a
home license for JAWS 2021.

KeyCorp Public

KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. prohibits the use of texts or other unapproved messaging applications for business purposes.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114