From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Lukacsena
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 6:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jeff Lukacsena: looking for resources for Accessible RSS and Google Docs

Hello List,

I was wondering if anyone on this list kknew of resources for learning how to use Accessible RSS feeds and where to find good RSS feeds.

Also, my graduate program uses Google Docs for a lot of their classroom interaction. I am not very familiar how to use Google docs and it’s suite of products with Jaws 2022. Can anyone points me to good resources on how to learn.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena