moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: looking for resources for Accessible RSS and Google Docs

Kestrel Verlager <kestrell@...>

If you do a web search for

Jaws webinars on demand +google docs

You will get at least one result, though I’m almost certain there was another one just recently. I would check, but the website seems to be experiencing some issues at the moment.

If you use the Clubhouse app, I would add the JFW room, or however it is referred to, as they have more help webinars every week.

Here is a help doc on Google Workspace Accessibility by Colorado State University which should help you find Google’s own help docs

https://oit.colorado.edu/services/messaging-collaboration/google-workspace/accessibility/docs

Kestrell