moderated Re: Need App that records Zoom Meetings and Works Well with Jaws

David Diamond

That is subjective at best.  Some zoom meetings I’ve been on the host would ask every single member on the zoom call if they minded being recorded,  which could be tedious at best. Other calls no problems like that.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cornelius
Sent: July 5, 2022 8:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need App that records Zoom Meetings and Works Well with Jaws

The easiest way is to ask the host for permission to record, which when granted, you can use the record function in Zoom.

Alternatively, you could also use GoldWave to record by setting the record device to the respective sound card. This however is not ideal if your Zoom and screen reader uses the same sound device , as it means your screen reader sound will also appear in the recording.