moderated Re: Need App that records Zoom Meetings and Works Well with Jaws

Cornelius

The easiest way is to ask the host for permission to record, which when granted, you can use the record function in Zoom.

Alternatively, you could also use GoldWave to record by setting the record device to the respective sound card. This however is not ideal if your Zoom and screen reader uses the same sound device , as it means your screen reader sound will also appear in the recording.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terrie Terlau
Sent: July 4, 2022 7:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need App that records Zoom Meetings and Works Well with Jaws

I want to record material that comes through my sound card, e.gb., a Zoom session that I am listening to. I recall someone mentioning such an app, but I can’t locate the pertinent email.  I can’t use the Zoom Record feature as I am not a host. Can someone suggest such an app that works well with Jaws and that records what comes through the sound card?

Thanks very much!

Terrie Terlau