moderated Re: still if possible need more help with Jaws19

Gene Warner

Hi Joseph!

I almost forgot! This may sound obvious, but sometimes...

You may need to restart JAWS to get the notification as I believe that JAWS only checks for new episodes during start up.

Gene...

On 7/5/2022 11:31 AM, Joseph Machise wrote:
still if possible need more help with Jaws19
hi geen and others jaws is still not getting any notice of FSCasts.
have been all of these.
George Washington Carver.