moderated Re: Need App that records Zoom Meetings and Works Well with Jaws

David Diamond

Not to be fanatical however, I’m not sure if it is legal to record a zoom session unless you are the host and even then, he or she needs to ask the participants.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terrie Terlau
Sent: July 4, 2022 7:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need App that records Zoom Meetings and Works Well with Jaws

I want to record material that comes through my sound card, e.gb., a Zoom session that I am listening to. I recall someone mentioning such an app, but I can’t locate the pertinent email.  I can’t use the Zoom Record feature as I am not a host. Can someone suggest such an app that works well with Jaws and that records what comes through the sound card?

Thanks very much!

Terrie Terlau