toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
It should, it always has for me, though I never used it to listen to it, for that I use my Victor Reader.
On 7/5/2022 9:28 AM, Joseph Machise wrote:
hi geen did the easy one hope it works.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Warner" <genewarner3@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: more help with jaws please.
Step by step
1. Press insert+6, this brings up the settings center.
2. Press control+shift+D, this changes you to the default settings
3. Go down to the Miscellanous section, you can also press M until you
4. If it is closed, press the right arrow to open it.
5. Down arrow to Notify about new FSCast, or press N until you get there.
6. Press the space bar so that it is checked.
7. Tab to the OK button, then press Enter, you can also just press Enter
while on the Notify about new FSCast option.
You are done, JAWS will now look for new episodes of the FSCast and
notify you about them.
Note: You can also just type 'FSCast' into the search box to go straight
to the setting, then start at step 6 abouve.
On 7/5/2022 8:33 AM, Joseph Machise wrote:
more help with jaws please.
Hi list I have jaws19 and windows7 where can I turn on the settings to
get FSCast, thanks in advance from Joseph.
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and
tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will
have been all of these.
George Washington Carver.