moderated Re: Need App that records Zoom Meetings and Works Well with Jaws

JM Casey

I would use goldwave for this, personally; Audacity will do the trick as well I’m sure. You’ll have to adjust the audio source device setting accordingly. It could be called loopback audio or something similar. Just set it going and then enter the zoom room. Remember that if you yourself will be talking, you’ll need to adjust a setting in windows that allows the sound sourced from your microphone to also play through the audio output, which may result in some possibly distracting latency.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terrie Terlau
Sent: July 4, 2022 10:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need App that records Zoom Meetings and Works Well with Jaws

I want to record material that comes through my sound card, e.gb., a Zoom session that I am listening to. I recall someone mentioning such an app, but I can’t locate the pertinent email.  I can’t use the Zoom Record feature as I am not a host. Can someone suggest such an app that works well with Jaws and that records what comes through the sound card?

Thanks very much!

Terrie Terlau